RE: Re: Proposed policy on Forwarding. (Was: Re: Sendmail white

2004-11-24 02:43:03
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
Stephane Bortzmeyer
Sent: woensdag 24 november 2004 10:28
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Cc: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] Re: Proposed policy on Forwarding.
(Was: Re: Sendmail white

The new SPF Council should publish a White Paper warning the
Forwarding industry of the need to change in the presence of
SPF and other forgery-detection technologies (and actively send
it to known forwarders).

SPF should not otherwise concern itself with the problems of
forwarding.

Statement for the current election: if I'm elected, I'll strongly
oppose anything like this.

To which part, exactly? To admonishing the forwarding industry? Or to SPF
not concerning itself with the problems of forwarding?

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---
"If you were supposed to understand it,