Re: SPF icon

2005-01-14 03:57:50
On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 08:05:35PM -0800, Michel Py wrote:
Julian Mehnle wrote:
The icon was attached to my message.  But as someone
requested the icon in another format, I have uploaded
the ICO file and two PNG versions:
http://www.mehnle.net/software/spf/

You should not be using .PNG files: they have a rendering issue with
Internet Explorer when transparency is being used (if you try to pub
them on a non-white background). I know, IE sucks nevertheless it's 80%
of the browser market. You should use .GIF.

I think the PNG versions are to build an ICO file.
This format can hold more than one file, making it
possible to have the same icon in different sizes
and/or different colors

Alex