Re: RE: rr.com and SPF records

2005-03-16 13:07:19
I did not suggest using an optimizer for two reasons:

1. The optimizer I'm working on (included in libspf2-1.0.6) is not ready for release yet, and I did not know of another.

2. Todd mentioned that the RoadRunner DNS administration is decentralized, so there may be race conditions (between the optimizer refresh and the DNS TTL of the subdomains). The RoadRunner network engineer could design some script to refresh the SPF record without having any race conditions.

Do you know of other available optimizers ?

Thanks,
Radu.