Re: RE: rr.com and SPF records

2005-03-16 13:20:28
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Radu Hociung wrote:

Do you know of other available optimizers ?

Not any general purpose ones, like you're building.  Rigging the Python spf
module to build an ip list while evaluating an SPF record was fairly trivial,
however (and suited my purposes).  Preserving the policy for each part of the
list will be a little harder.  I am thinking of making this part of the API.
Another option would be to simplify to A and IP4 mechanisms.