Re: Re: DNS load research

2005-03-23 16:35:37
On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 17:57 -0500, Radu Hociung wrote:

That is not what Radu said!  He made no claim that the virus would stop,
just the DDOS attack.  In fact, he did not say the DDOS would stop, just
that the internet would be back on its feet.  Maybe not running, but
standing anyway.

Thank you Guy, that is exactly what I meant. In fact, removing the TXT
records would only take the amplification factors away. At that point
this virus would become as tame as any other.

Okay, I see what you're saying.  Agreed.

--
Andy Bakun <spf(_at_)leave-it-to-grace(_dot_)com>