Re: HELO versus MAILFROM results

2005-05-05 19:24:44
Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:

did you read the entire thread or did you just feel like
commenting out-of-context ?

Most of it.  The context here was your reply to my example
HELO oem.computer.  If you consider something else as "the
context" I've no clue what that might be.

Unless it's what I consider as "the context", Radu claims
(apparently) that SPF HELO tests are useless at best.

you understand why your contribution was not appreciated
by me.

No, sorry, I have no clue.  So far the only real SPF issue
I've seen was Mark's question how a HELO PermError should
be handled.  As far as I can tell it it's not yet answered.

                             Bye, Frank