Re: overall HELO FAIL

2005-05-27 12:45:13
wayne wrote:

While, "I don't like it" is not good enough, I think "it is
not worth the DNS lookups" is perfectly ok, as long as people
understand the implicatiions.

That sounds like an OPTION or MAY for me.  Admittedly I have
already confused various people like a WG Chair or Bruce with
my understanding of SHOULD - the last case was when I wanted a
simple "SHOULD xxx" instead of a "MUST xxx unless yyy", where
"yyy" was roughly "whatever".  So far the "SHOULD xxx" won.

                               Bye, Frank