Re: Collecting domain names for the official SPF website.

2005-06-08 06:42:03
Terry Fielder wrote:

I think we need to start collecting and discussing the possible domain
names for the official SPF website.  A while back, Julian collected
this list of SPF websites:

  http://spf.pobox.com

Please don't use this one, it has a reputation for sender id that needs
to be gotten rid of, and a reputation of not getting updated when it
should.  Further, the fact the pobox does not use spf is shameful, and
hence not a good flagship.

Of course we can't just ditch it: http://spf.pobox.com/why.html (or
whatever it is called) is in every implementation out there is the
standard exp string. Practically every spf reject in the world uses that
page.

Koen