Re: Collecting domain names for the official SPF website.

2005-06-08 06:49:34

My preference is always on "spf" as direct SLD (i.e. like mine "spf.bz"
which you can also add to te list below) and if not that then something short and easy to remember with all variants in major TLD covered. From
the ones below I'd then pick openspf.org if johnp agrees to give
openspf.com/openspf.net/openspf.info to the council as well.