RE: Re: Collecting domain names for the official SPF website.

2005-06-08 07:48:47
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of
william(at)elan.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 10:17 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [spf-discuss] Re: Collecting domain names for the official
SPF website.

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Serre Murphy wrote:

Frank is probably right when he speculates: 'Probably GoogleBot prefers
"spf" in the host name.' As of this morning, the domain spf-mail.org is
available. Why doesn't someone grab it?

Consider it done (with all other variants as well). Will point to whatever
council decides.

Just for fun, I started looking for potential domains (since we don't have
enough).  Much to my surprise, senderpolicy.com and all the variants were
available.  They aren't now.

For the moment, I pointed them to spf.pobox.com, but will point wherever the
council says.

So, you can add:

senderpolicy.biz
senderpolicy.com