Re: Collecting domain names for the official SPF website.

2005-06-16 06:44:21
In <x4fyvtgjnu(_dot_)fsf(_at_)footbone(_dot_)schlitt(_dot_)net> wayne
<wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net> writes:

I think we need to start collecting and discussing the possible domain
names for the official SPF website.  A while back, Julian collected
this list of SPF websites:

Ok, we have had a lot of volunteers to provide domain names, and I
think we have some good ones.

However, it is clear that I don't have time to deal with this issue
and I think it would be best if someone could take charge of this.  We
need someone to step forward, collect all the domain names, write up a
set of pros and cons to each one (with community input), set up the
voting system, and run with it.

Who wants to do it?

-wayne