Re: Collecting domain names for the official SPF website.

2005-06-18 08:41:17

FYI - I just registered spf.name, so add it to the list of domains available
and "confirmed" for the project use.

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005, johnp wrote:

spf-related domain names and their "owners". Please let me have any more that you know of.

Also since you're going though just looking at whois, add common TLDs of
.info and .biz.

Also here is a list of CC tlds where spf.xx is available (I did not bother
looking at those that it is not):

spf.ws
spf.to
spf.ac
spf.as
spf.tc
spf.tm
spf.hm
spf.sh
spf.st
spf.tc
spf.gs
spf.vg

Note: I've larger list, I only showed the ones that offer registrations
      worldwide on terms similar to generic tlds. Costs varry depending
      on TLD and some charge several hundred for "premium" 3 and 4 letter
      names (although this practice is now going away more and more and
      sometimes its a matter of asking tld and they give at normal cost).

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks