Re: Collecting domain names for the official SPF website.

2005-06-18 13:28:28
jeremy+spf(_at_)doupe(_dot_)com wrote:

Veto.
[...]
Well spotted Frank ;-)

the links provided point to stories that occurred 2 years
ago, and theoretically the company's policies have changed
since that time.

Yes, that's possible.  However they spammed me senseless till
2004-08, that's less than one year.  It stopped after "my"
spammer got the "FAIL" idea.

Their C/R system was FUBAR (I solved at least 100 of their
puzzles, with an average of three attempts per picture that
makes at least 300 attempts - still less than UOL, but with
UOL this always worked immediately, excl. typos on my side)

For their MLM (pyramid) "affiliate" scheme see also
<http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/pyrdalrt.htm>

who are we to turn them away?

I'm Frank and I just do.  YMMV, bye.