Re: Solicitation for a Webmaster for the official SPF website

2005-06-20 10:30:00
In <42B6F9C5(_dot_)3070600(_at_)ashtonwoodshomes(_dot_)com> Terry Fielder
<terry(_at_)ashtonwoodshomes(_dot_)com> writes:

When the council announced their requirements they included Mason.
That rules out me (and possibly others).  I am a firm believe in
having *informative* websites cut the crap and stick to simple HTML,
CSS and images.  I have done many websites and applications this way
including commercially, and never found it too restrictive from a
functionality perpective.

I had no previous experience with mason before I started dinking
around with the spf.pobox.com website.  I found mason to be quite easy
to learn and quite simple.

The requirement of mason is due to the fact that is what is currently
used.  I do not believe that the requirement for the use of any given
tool has been set in stone.

I am still a believer in the KISS principle, and do not have time to
engage Mason, and therefore have not volunteered.

Ok.  I suspect that if you do not have time to learn mason, you do not
have time to do much work at all on the website.

-wayne