Re: Solicitation for a Webmaster for the official SPF website

2005-06-20 11:43:34
--On Montag, Juni 20, 2005 19:53:46 +0200 johnp <johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com>
wrote:
[...]
The community didn't vote, that is what the current website runs.
Therefore, that is what we need to work with immediately.

OK my bad - I didn;t realise that the current website was using it. I'll
install mason if it's fairly easy...

It's quite simple to install and you should be able to leran the basics of using HTML::Mason in a few hours. Mastering it, however, can take some years. ;-)

I can't pledge much time, but if you need someone to do a bit of work with mason I'd be willing to help.

Ralf Döblitz