Re: Solicitation for a Webmaster for the official SPF website

2005-06-20 13:51:22
wayne wrote:

I'm sure there are quite a few that just want plain HTML,
with no perl, PHP, VBS or anything else.

Now, yes, of course, add ftp to it.  What has that to do
with a "content management system" ?  I'm sure that nobody
here is interested in my homebrewn REXX dir2html, ftpsynch
etc. (yet no Google sitemap.xml)

OTOH I'm not necessarily interested in what "Mason" is, I
guess that you just create some basic way to grab (X)HTML
content from the community - maybe upload to a ftp pubdir,
details TBD.

And we can also get into arguments about what kind of
versioning system to use, or whether we should use none
at all.

Oh, so that's not a part of "Mason".  It's difficult to
discuss it if I've no idea what it is.  So far I thought
that it's unnecessary to know what it is, anything wrong
with this assumption ?
                         Bye, Frank