Re: "/" inside an exists: domain-spec?

2005-07-18 14:27:27
Scott Kitterman wrote:

always check for type99 and check to make sure that SPF and
TXT are the same when processing in strict mode.

Great, I guess your tool is the only that checks this detail.

5 minutes of staring at the code doesn't tell me for sure
do I have a <macro-expand> problem or not.

You catch mx:invalid now, dito mx:com etc. (no dot), testing
mx:%{d} I get the same error, so that's not yet correct.  What
are your defaults for the macros like %{d} ?

The 10/10/10 processing limit is fully implemented under
strict processing in pySPF, so more than 10 MX is a PermError

AFAIK more than 10 names for an MX are ignored by the receiver,
but don't cause a PermError (same logic for PTR).  The result
PermError for "v=spf1 a a a a a a a a a a a" is nice :-)  Bye