Re: Re: SPF test suite

2005-08-05 05:26:03
On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 08:16:28AM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:

Also still on the To Do list is continuing to process to the end and collect
up ALL the errors.  Currently it bails after the first error.  I have yet to
negotiate with Stuart to see if pySPF can carry the impact of additional
code for this, because it isn't something that's operationally useful.  It's
only for the validator.

What about removing all processed mechanisms, including the one that
resulted in an error, and restarting the process?

You'd have to figure out in your code where the error occurred in the
spf string, this may be more difficult than I expect.

HTH
Alex