Re: Is SenderID supposed to stumble on garbage records? (paging Jim Lyon) C&C

2005-08-24 17:53:44
In <430D0327(_dot_)9000702(_at_)elvey(_dot_)com> Matthew Elvey
<matthew(_at_)elvey(_dot_)com> writes:

Interesting SenderID failure.  It seems Jim is a subscriber to
spf-discuss, and my list postings are being bounced by
exchange.microsoft.com back to me.

For what it is worth, several weeks back, apparently POBox.com changed
their mailing list software to no longer add a Sender: header to
outgoing email.  This breaks SenderID.  To the best of my knownledge,
non of us in the SPF community, including Meng, had anything to do
with this change.

-wayne