[spf-discuss] Re: Cat Fight! SPF Claws Sender-ID

2005-09-03 16:55:05
william(at)elan.net wrote:

As community work this should be done as a wikisite  with
multiple users adding links either directly as contributors
or as comments.

Have Wikis some RSS / atom / ... interface ?  My idea was in
the direction of "we all know how to post" (because that's the
definition of TINW here).  For something like a "news archive"
all you need is Date / Subject / Link(s) as input.  That can
go to a list / "news feed" (RSS or atom) / archive with some
kind of permalink / Archived-At automatically.

So far I'm no Wiki-fan, when I really want to invest more time
I'd prefer to be in control of the result on my own pages.  And
Julian tested it already with the Council Wiki, it ended with
him doing all, and at the moment nobody updating it, the same
problem as with John's "news" page.

                        Bye, Frank