Re: [spf-discuss] the SPF website domain name

2005-11-02 08:30:11
On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, wayne wrote:

Should we switch domain names now?  (I think so)

+1      Even with old stuff on the site, divorcing the domain name
        from pobox is an important step.

Should we send out an announcement?  (I think not, it is *very* old
news.)

+1      I've been waiting to update URLs in my milter.  I'm sure other
        people have been also.