Re: [spf-discuss] "In other words, it's fairly easy to get SPF wrong. "

2005-12-30 06:58:24
On a plus side, 'customer support' is still up and running for spf, so
when people have problems or questions they will usually get proper help
and instructions from some of the most experienced SPF guys out here
within a week.
What exactly do you mean by Customer support?  By customer support do you mean
support people that are trying to implement spf like libspf2.  I have been
trying to get libspf2 to compile and work on SuSE linux for two weeks now with
no joy.  I have repeatedly sent messages to the support mechanism for libspf2
and have received NO RESPONSE.  I have even sent messages to the spf-devel list
and again NO RESPONSE.  I don't consider that customer support.  You must be
talking about some other type of support.

Gary Faith

spf(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx 12/30/2005 5:00 am >>>