Re: Sender ID (was Re: [spf-discuss] nobody @ xyzzy)

2006-02-22 13:17:04

John Kelly wrote:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:04:57 -0800 (PST), "william(at)elan.net"
<william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net> wrote:

I sense that you're seeing that SPF, SID, DK are magic bullet
to spam problem

No, you sensed wrong.  Don't try to read between the lines.  There's
nothing there.

Well, that's not the appearance one would get from your statements earlier in this thread like: It's high time to clean up Internet mail. Anyone who insists on sending garbage mail can stay out of my neighborhood.

And:
... But the mail situation has reached crisis stage.  It's time to
shoot first and ask questions later.

Terry

Terry Fielder
terry(_at_)greatgulfhomes(_dot_)com
Associate Director Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
Fax: (416) 441-9085