Re: [spf-discuss] nobody @ xyzzy

2006-02-21 18:38:17
Just to amplify, Sender ID is a proprietary attempt to mandate behavior
that no internet RFC requires.

I don't think you'll find many (if any) on this list that care to redesign
mailing lists to support Microsoft's patented attempt to block free
software.  Just for comparison's sake, look at the licensing terms Yahoo is
using for DKIM.

Scott K