[spf-discuss] Re: sid-milter

2006-02-23 03:19:09
John Kelly wrote:

                         "Rejected due to %s policy for sender %s",
-                        (sid_result == SM_MARID_FAIL ? "Sender-ID" : "SPF"),
+                        (sid_result == SM_MARID_FAIL ? "SPF" : "SPF"),
                         badaddr);

Beautification of C was one of my paid "hobbies" for some time,
here I'd take either...
                           (spf_result == SM_MARID_FAIL ? "SPF" : "Sender-ID"),

...just in case if somebody wants to patch it another direction
later, or I'd get rid of the "either SPF or SPF":

                           "Rejected due to SPF policy for sender %s",
                           badaddr);

Sorry, C and ABNF trigger my "hardcore nitpicking mode"... :-)
One reason why I never looked into any SPF implementation.  Bye