Re: [spf-discuss] Re: nobody @ xyzzy

2006-02-22 16:19:58
On  Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:46:11 -0500, John Kelly <jak(_at_)isp2dial(_dot_)com>
wrote:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:43:45 -0500, Michael Elliott
<elliott(_at_)rod(_dot_)msen(_dot_)com> wrote:

Thanks for the links, David.  I will look and see if they are better
options than sid-milter.

Ok.  Here is another pointer to milters to look at.
http://www.snertsoft.com/solutions.php

Suggested ones in order:
http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-gris/     Greylisting   Free
http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-spiff/    SPF           Free

Looked interesting until I read their license.  What are they, nuts?

No.  He sells software.  As I read it, he is saying that you can use
the software for its intended purpose, but you cannot use pieces of it
in any other project that would compete against him.  That seems fair.
If you are a user, its fine,  If you are a developer, then you have to
examine what you are doing and read carefully.

-Mike Elliott