Re: Sender ID (was Re: [spf-discuss] nobody @ xyzzy)

2006-02-23 02:43:30

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, John Kelly wrote:

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:23:51 -0800 (PST), "william(at)elan.net"
<william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net> wrote:

Yahoo's tagging my mail as bulk, presumably because it doesn't have
domain keys.

First of all I really really really doubt that is why...

My mail server is not on any blacklists, and it's not a dynamic IP
address, so what other reason could it be?

That is a question for Yahoo postmaster. Large companies have their
own system of how they decide qualifications of mail servers they
communicate with (and many if not most large companies do not use
public blacklists for that).

I do want to note that based on what I know Yahoo is not using
domainkeys as part of their spam filtering right now and it basicly is just all being done for technology testing.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks