Re: [spf-discuss] Mail Forwarding Question

2006-02-27 12:55:02
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:43:53 -0500 (EST), "Stuart D. Gathman"
<stuart(_at_)bmsi(_dot_)com> wrote:

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, John Kelly wrote:

I wonder how many ISPs will tolerate the administrative burden and
expense of maintaining SPF exceptions for individual customers.

My guess would be a number somewhere between few and none.

Then don't check SPF.  Or at least the SPF checking should be
"opt-in".  But while the customer is opting in (on a webmin page), why not
collect domains/IPs of authorized forwarders as well?

Sounds fine.  Please recommend some who do.