[spf-discuss] Setting up SPF on Yahoo

2006-02-28 03:02:13
Dear all,
I'm new to SPF, tried to setup an SPF record for my domain name. I used
Yahoo Premium service so I can use Yahoo webmail while having my own email
address as the sender. I can't find any SPF command that works like
wildcard. I need this since Yahoo keep changing their SMTP server name while
sending email, for instance webmail5104.yahoo.com and the other time
webmail7637.yahoo.com. Is it possible to have a wildcard or pattern matching
in SPF record?
Thanks in advance, sorry if this question has been asked (and answered)
before

Regard

Erwin Kodiat