Re: [spf-discuss] Godaddy Policy

2006-03-03 11:05:59
On 03/03/2006 12:31, pay_now(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com wrote:
I certainly appreciate the reply and I thank you.  I
wish godaddy had been as forthright about this.  They
seem to evade issues.

There's something else I'm curious about, Scott, and
you seem to be quite knowledgable.  Why is it that my
domain (or anyone's for that matter) got chosen for
spoofing?

Hard to say.  You'd have to ask the guy that picked it.  I'd speculate that it
was chosen out of a spammers list of e-mail addresses.

Once your domain gets into their lists, this is pretty much inevitable I
think.

So far in my experience, SPF is the only thing that helps for someone who does
not run their own dedicate mail server.

Scott K