Re: [spf-discuss] Godaddy Policy

2006-03-03 13:55:28
On 03/03/06, pay_now(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com <pay_now(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Thanks.  I appreciate the info.

This is a great support group for this issue and it
makes me feel a lot better.

At first I was upset because I thought "What if
someone thinks I'm sending this junk?" and now I
realize that so many folks have this nonsense
perpetrated upon them.

I think what annoyed me with Godaddy isn't that I
expect them to be able to do anything about it, but
the fact that its almost like they only respond when
you email them endlessly.  The network person at my
job says they are the worst for this kind of issue
because they are a bulk registrar, they are cheap, and
"you get what you pay for."  Not sure how true this
is, but that added to my aggrevation.

They charge you cheap? You have to be kidding me. GoDaddy puts endless
ads on their order pages, sends spam-alike emails about their phobic
radio and prevents visitors in Romania from accessing your GoDaddy
hosted web-site.

That is not to mention their own deceptive ads and pricing. (I think
they are the only one who say that their domains are 8.95 USD, but
charge 9.20 USD instead.)

C.