Re: [spf-discuss] Which SPF implementation to choose?

2006-08-22 08:03:52
On Tuesday 22 August 2006 10:53, Ulrike vom Stein wrote:
On 22/08/06, Scott Kitterman <scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> wrote:
On Tuesday 22 August 2006 07:37, Ulrike vom Stein wrote:
Hi,

I have to make my MTA SPF capable and came across
http://new.openspf.org/Implementations

It would really be good help for me if it would be listed which
implementation is based on libspf, which one on libspf2, which one on

RMSPF

and who developed its own SPF lib.

I guess for compatibility/compliance issues its important to know which

lib

is used.

Which MTA are you using.  That makes a lot of difference in how you
integrate
SPF into it.

Hi,

I am using IIS. There are several windows based solutions which use SPF.
What I am interested is to know which solution is based on which SPF
library. Wouldnt that be a good information on the openspf website?

Ulrike

Yes.  Unfortunately I can't help you with that, since I've no experience with
Windows based MTAs.  Perhaps someone who knows more about that can jump in.

Scott K