Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Which SPF implementation to choose?

2006-08-24 09:28:59
On 24/08/06, Julian Mehnle <julian(_at_)mehnle(_dot_)net> wrote:

Ulrike vom Stein wrote:
> I made some research and found in the developer list archive emails from
> a briana(_at_)gfi and jeremyp(_at_)gfi which both mention that they use
LIBSPF of
> James Couzens.  Probably he can confirm that. Unfortunatly this renders
> that solution for my requirements useless. :-(

I don't fully understand why that is.  libspf has been released under a
very liberal license similar to the BSD license, and does permit itself to
be incorporated into closed-source products.  Why don't you want to use it
then?  After all, you are using Windows, too, which includes large amounts
of BSD-licensed Unix code, e.g. in its network components.  If you were
consequential, you shouldn't be using Windows, either.

Hi,

its a customer requirement either full open source or no open  source
at all. My customer is a situated in a high security business and they
trust only the one or other modell.

Regards
Ulrike