[spf-discuss] Re: Which SPF implementation to choose?

2006-08-23 19:31:44
Stashsoft.com will be publishing a COM (for scripting) and .NET implementations
in September. They will be free to use commercially. If you are interested, I
can let you know when they are published, or you are welcome to try the
COMponent on a pre-release basis.

FWIW You can use a COMponent with a Transport Event Sink script, but that won't
be able to provide feedback to the SMTP client via the protocol. You can
provide feedback using a Protocol Event Sink without scripting support, however.

Monte Hansen

  "Ulrike vom Stein" <ulrikevomstein(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote in message
  Hi,

  I have to make my MTA SPF capable and came across
http://new.openspf.org/Implementations

  It would really be good help for me if it would be listed which
implementation is based on libspf, which one on libspf2, which one on RMSPF and
who developed its own SPF lib.

  I guess for compatibility/compliance issues its important to know which lib
is used.

  Kind Regards
  Ulrike vom Stein