Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Which SPF implementation to choose?

2006-08-25 09:29:50
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, Ulrike vom Stein wrote:

its a customer requirement either full open source or no open  source
at all. My customer is a situated in a high security business and they
trust only the one or other model.

A reasonable policy.  I guess that means they don't use Windows at all.

LOL - I have to comply to my customers policies. It doesnt really
matter if I agree or not.

How do they tell whether the closed source secretly includes open source?

If they purchase closed source software they let the producer sign
that no open source is included!

If they got MS to sign that, maybe they can sue and get some money!