Re: [spf-discuss] should SPF checks be before or after RBL

2006-10-03 08:35:59
On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 14:35 +0200, Daniel Wiberg wrote:
On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 05:54:22PM +0530, Ramprasad wrote:
Hi,
  I am using postfix with rbls ( spamhaus , dsbl etc )
I have added SPF checks using policyd-spf-perl

Now which is the best place to do the spf checks. Should it be before
RBL checks or after. How do you folks configure them ?

After RBL checks, what is the point in doing SPF checks if you are going to
block the email anyway?

So a SPF lookup is heavier than a rbl lookup ?

Thanks
Ram