[spf-discuss] Re: Fixing Forwarding with RPF

2006-11-13 09:48:57
K.J. Petrie wrote:

What do people think? Is this a workable approach?

Good intention, but nothing justifying normative keywords like SHOULD,
let alone MUST.  It's a "my host - my rules" receiver policy issue:

If an ISP doesn't support to selectively disable SPF for individual
users it's okay.  And if a forwarder doesn't implement SRS it's also
okay.  You as receiver might wish to to use either another forwarder
or another ISP, or you could pick a completely different setup for
your mails.

Frank