Re: [spf-discuss] "Packaging" SPF

2007-01-28 05:36:42
Scott Kitterman wrote:
So, what distributions do you use and what can you do (we can help) get them
up to speed.

I'm a FreeBSD user server-side mostly, i can see about getting SPF
related products into the FreeBSD ports / packages collection.

Of course, for mail-server specific packages, i might want to get
some help from people using that specific mail server software. Most
of my experience is with sendmail, but i am able to work with
postfix and qmail too. Time is limited on my side though, so i would
propose to start with adding pyspf and Mail::SPF as FreeBSD ports..

Gr,

Koen