Re: [spf-discuss] "Packaging" SPF

2007-01-10 11:04:14
On Wednesday 10 January 2007 12:55, Graham Beneke wrote:
Scott Kitterman wrote:

So, what distributions do you use and what can you do (we can help) get
them up to speed.

Not really a distro - but rather the web admin system of cPanel/WHM
(www.cpanel.net) They package and compile everything to work with their
system and deliver it with their proprietary updater. The spf modules
have not been included into Exim package which they supply.

Not much we do from a development point of view as it is a closed source
project. But I think it is important to put pressure on them to at least
include SPF checking as an 'option'.

If you could push them into supporting SPF checking that would be a huge win.
I have one customer that uses cpanel.  I'll see if I can get him to ask too.

Scott K