Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Using SPF op=helo for HELO Authorization

2007-01-30 10:26:10
On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 06:02:31PM +0100, Frank Ellermann wrote:

outbound2     CNAME inbound2.example.com.
              MX    5 inbound1.example.com.
              MX    9 inbound2.example.com.

[snip]

Apparently there are some RRs of the same CLASS (IN) associated
with "outbound2" in the example above, or did I miss a clue ?

You're right, although I read and processed the example as if
"MX 5 inbound1.example.com." was written "@ MX 5 inbound1.example.com."

Alex