xsl-list

Re: HTML <script> tag

2002-08-28 13:42:37
On Wednesday 28 August 2002 13:05, Hunsberger, Peter wrote:
his may be a bug in the Cocoon 2.0.3 HTML serializer

Yes, I think I've heard of similar problems.  The cocoon serializers are
custom, and I know that Cocoon's XML serializer was pretty FUBAR last time I
tried it.

Is it possible to try your transformation using a command line processor, with
a "real" serializer?  IIRC, the whole point of method="html" is to avoid this
problem, so obviously it's a bug somewhere :)

--
Peter Davis