xsl-list

Re: xslt processors

2004-10-09 09:11:45

Well, that is disappointing. As good as Saxon is (and it's very good -- no quibbles on that point), it would be nice to see other companies jump on the bandwagon and pick up all the new features of XSLT 2.0

Long ago, in a galaxy far far away (well, 8 months ago at a company in Cambridge MA) I had the impression that there were about 4 new XSLT 2.0 processors coming "real soon". In addition, the OASIS XSLT Conformance committee was beginning work on an XSLT 2.0 conformance test suite. Has all this work stopped since I last looked, or has it just taken much longer than it should have?

jeff

Michael Kay wrote:

Can anybody tell which is processors which will support XSLT 2.0 except saxon

At present Saxon is your only choice. This won't remain true forever, but
that's the situation today.

=    Jeff Kenton      Consulting and software development               =
=                     http://home.comcast.net/~jeffrey.kenton           =