xsl-list

RE: xslt processors

2004-10-09 06:09:01
Can anybody tell which is processors which will support XSLT 2.0 except
saxon

Ganesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Dusan Zatkovsky [mailto:zatkovsky(_at_)printsoft(_dot_)cz]
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 6:38 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt processors

On Friday 08 of October 2004 18:41, Werner, Wolfgang wrote:
Hi Dusan,

have you tried XT? I never used it, but it claims to be fast. And James
Clark wrote it, thats generally a good sign.
You can find it here: http://www.blnz.com/xt/index.html

XT is in JAVA. I am looking for C/C++ procesor. Anyway - I have never ever
successfully run any java program on linux machine, including XT too.
Permanently getting Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.

Thanks.

--

Dusan Zatkovsky