xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 has arrived

2007-01-24 07:13:57
"Andrew Welch" <andrew(_dot_)j(_dot_)welch(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

really? (try laying off the booze in between :-)

Wash you mean? - hic -

For example, you should be able to run saxon just with a jar, eg:

  java -jar saxon.jar my.xslt myinput.xml

but the last time I tried it wasn't possible.

If you are creating java apps then you should be enjoying the jaxp
interfaces :)  But if you did want to run it from the command line
then you can do just that - who knows why it didn't work for you then,
as you've just said "it wasn't possible".

I just downloaded it again and tried it and it did work for me.

So that is strange.

But the last time I tried it (when it didn't work) was only just
before christmas.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk   for all your tapsell ferrier needs