xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Getting a list of node Text()

2007-06-19 16:06:01
On 20/06/2007, at 8:51 AM, Houghton,Andrew wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas Orr [mailto:nick(_at_)goya(_dot_)com(_dot_)au]

Essentially I'm trying to get a <Calculation> node which will
be a child node of the current one.  But the issue is that
there will sometimes be one calculation node, and sometimes
multiple nodes.  And
they're not always just child nodes, they might be sub child nodes.
So I might have for my path :

./Calculation

or

./Value/Calculation
./StartPosition/Calculation

I think you are over thinking the problem.  If all you want is the
text from all the elements named Calculation then you should be
able to do:

./descendant-or-self::Calculation/text()

Thanks, but in my testing this only returns the first Calculation node, not all of them. I need all of them in a return separated list...

Thanks,
Nick