xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Getting a list of node Text()

2007-06-19 16:10:09
-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas Orr [mailto:nick(_at_)goya(_dot_)com(_dot_)au]
Sent: 19 June, 2007 19:06
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting a list of node Text()

On 20/06/2007, at 8:51 AM, Houghton,Andrew wrote:
I think you are over thinking the problem.  If all you want is the
text from all the elements named Calculation then you
should be able
to do:

./descendant-or-self::Calculation/text()

Thanks, but in my testing this only returns the first
Calculation node, not all of them.  I need all of them in a
return separated list...

Exactly how did you test it?  I would think the following would
return all the nodes, but its late and I might be under thinking
the problem...

<xsl:sequence select="./descendant-or-self::Calculation/text()"/>

Andy.