xsl-list

Re: [xsl] <quote>XSL is NOT easy</quote>

2007-06-26 00:57:35
"Michael Kay" <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> writes:

XSL is NOT easy if
you want to code professionally in it. It IS easy to use XSL
but not well. ....

I would agree with this entirely. But then, I think it's true of every other
programming language as well. There is an enormous amount of bad
unmaintainable code being written by self-taught amateur programmers, in all
sorts of languages, and many of them are attracted to languages like XSLT
that look easy at first sight.

Yes. Not just programming languages but CSS, HTML and Word documents
too.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk