xsl-list

RE: [xsl] <quote>XSL is NOT easy</quote>

2007-06-26 09:27:43
Hey! I'm a self taught amateur too!

Many self-taught amateurs of course produce extremely good results. Others
haven't yet worked out the difference between "and" and "or", haven't worked
out that it's a good idea to understand requirements before you start
coding, and seem to lack any kind of methodical approach to problem solving.
Some of them haven't even understood that self-teaching will be necessary...

It's also true of course that many computer science graduates have a lot
still to learn. I certainly did when I was a new graduate. I still have now,
that's one of the things you learn....

Michael Kay