xsl-list

Re: [xsl] <quote>XSL is NOT easy</quote>

2007-06-26 10:01:26

If I had 10pence for the number of times I've seen a programmer try to
do something imperative in XSLT and get really, really, cross with it.

I agree with this too -- and have said as much on other occasions
when this permathread has come around --

no you haven't. you have defended XSL's ease of use.

""hey, maybe I'm going about this the wrong way" but are rather more
willing to blame the language. They are then confirmed in this belief by
others (such as those of us in the business of being "XSLT experts") who
have an interest in fostering it, for whatever reason having nothing to
do with the actual case."

http://www.stylusstudio.com/xsllist/200306/post11290.html