xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Saxon for .NET Installation Instructions

2007-10-24 02:05:32
Could I suggest you ask this on the saxon-help list (http://sf.net/saxon)?
It's a very product-specific question, and it's quite likely to open a
thread that I think would be of little interest to non-Saxon users (I think
there are still a few...)

As always with problems like this, when things don't work we need to know
exactly what you did and exactly what happened when you did it.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Stubsjoen [mailto:kstubs(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: 24 October 2007 06:48
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Saxon for .NET Installation Instructions

I'm trying to install Saxon for .NET 2.0, I'm interested in
the XSLT 2.0 transformations.  I'm having a wee bit of
trouble with the instructions to install.  Any tips?  The GAC
cmd doesn't work.  I've dragged the DLL into the Windows
Assembly folder, but not finding the reference in
VisualStudio under .NET tab.
Thanks for any help.
Karl..

--~--